Saturday 31 May 2008

The invasion of the funcky monkeys ( and some pic's from our little trip away )

Do you remember the little sock monkey that I made a week or so ago. Well he's now got himself some new mate's lol.


There were five of them but one got wisked away before I had chance to take a picture and is now sat proudly in hubbys barber shop lol.
I have had some subtle hints that three more are required so watch this space ...

Our little holiday

We had a little weekend break down in cornwall last weekend with my mum and her partner for my birthday so I thought I'd share a few pic's with you.



This is penvith barns It's the lovely little b+b we stay at in looe. It's not very often that we stay at the same b+b twice but we've stayed here three time's now because she never fails to impress. Waking up to a three course breakfast with freshly baked bread really does make for a good break away.

Whilst we were away we took a trip to the eden project which wasn't really my cup of tea but enjoyable all the same.





And we were also blessed with a sunny afternoon so we could spend a little time playing on the beach...







My little world of crafting ...

And on a crafty note My sewing machine has been working hard and I have managed to make river's new quilt with the fabric I showed you a post or so back. He now also has some beach themed curtains that I made tonight with some fabric I bought at the weekend. It's kinda late now so I'll get some pic's of them tomorrow and post them up for you all to see.

Hope your all having a nice weekend
Speak to you all soon


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

Shirley said...

looks like you had fun on you trip away, the views are breath taking