Thursday 1 May 2008

Sorry!!!

I'm sorry I haven't posted on here for a while I aint been up to much
so I though I'd tell you about my plans for tonight and give you a little peek



I went into Laura Ashley the other day and treated myself to this lovely fabric the camera just doesn't do it any justice. I'm planning on making myself a new shopping bag for the summer I promise to let you have a peek as soon as it's done.


And my second project for tonight if I've got time is a recycle job



here are some jute fabric T-towels I picked up at my local scrap store the other day. I grabbed them with the intentions of making some reusable shopping bags for hubby to use when he go's food shopping.

Well I'm off to get my sewing machine out now so wish me luck and I'll update you all when I'm done.


No comments: