Tuesday 21 October 2008

Just a quick one !!!

Hiya
Just a quick one before I get off to my bed. I've been asked to blog a few picture's of my kitchen now it's been painted so Here's a little tour.


One lovely view of a brick wall lol. Curtains made by me Just waiting for some inspiration on the tieback's so any Idea's/ tutorial's welcome oh and while we're at it do ya see this pumpkin well it came in our veg box this week and I haven't got a clue what to do with it so any Idea's for that are also very welcome.
Anyway ....

I think the Pink and blue went quite well together what do you think?

Oh and of course I must show you the matching chalk board that my dear hubby made for me to write the shopping list on.
Well there we have it one rather blue and pink kitchen.

Off to bed now cause river and I are off into town for a little shopping trip in the morning so night night all
If you fall through the mattress I'll see ya in the spring lol.



5 comments:

Pink Feather Paradise said...

It looks lovely and I adore the curtains... did he use all your spoons on the chalk board? and the colours work really well together, I don't think Mr P would be pleased if I painted my woodwork pink though,lol! The previous owner here had black worktops and black tiles fitted, so I am dying to replace them, but I will have to wait for now.
Bye for now Alex

ginny said...

Hubbies are useful sometimes aren't they? you both did a good job - it looks lovely. Have a good shopping trip.
ginny xq

Mooneybeams said...

Pumpkin is delicious cut into chunks and roasted in the oven with olive oil and garlic! Mmmmm!

Babz said...

It looks lovely Karen. I have been given an Autumn Award and would like to pass it on to you, all details are on my blog hunni. Babz

Joanne said...

Karen the kitchen looks great just what you need to cheer up these cold, wet days.

Thanks for your comment and yes I did manage to relax most of the day just what I needed.