Friday 17 October 2008

Did you miss me ? lol

Sorry It's been a while since I last posted. I've been a little busy here but I thought I'd take 10 Min's out this morning to show you all what I've been up to so here goes...

We got the living room painted and new carpet's down.... and

did a bit of stitching.... and


....a bit of baking with River ... Yummy peppermint creams dipped in white chocolate... and....


...a bit more stitching..... and



... Made a couple of cards .... and....

.... started a new project....

and now I'm off to wrap a few presents ready for river's birthday. I've got to be organised for this one because we'll be over in Belgium on the weekend of his birthday. I still can't believe that my baby boy will be 3 whole years old very soon.

Anyway must get on. Hope to speak to you all again soon

3 comments:

pink-petal-designs said...

yes i missed ya, you have been a busy bee!! Loving all the things you have been making, those pepermint creams look lovely!
The sew hip magazine is great.
Sarahx
ps i have lost your email and couldn't find it on here.

Pink Feather Paradise said...

You have been a busy little bee, the cards are sooo cute and the stitch work is lovely.

well done you

cheers Alex

Unknown said...

Hello ! Some fantabulous things here, my, you have been very productive.
I love peppermint creams, yours look almost opaque. Laurie x