I'll warn you now i've got a feeling this could be a long one lol
Firstly an apologie to Joey in the last month or so she has given me an award and tagged me but I never got round to sorting it out so "sorry hunni".
Right then, here goes
As I said this award is from joey ( You should go and check out her blog by the way it's full of the most fab cards.
The rules for this award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you've nominated.
As I'm a little sad and don't have 14 bloggy friends to give out awards and tag's to I'm gonna give em out as a pair to 7 lucky people (lol) after I've done my tag.
So as I said joey also tagged me now I've gotta share 7 interesting (or uninteresting hehehe) facts about myself (aaaaaaahhh !!!) well it's taken me a while to think these up so please bear with me.
1. I've alway's got to have at least two projects on the go at any one time ( it drives my hubby crazy but I can't just do one now can I).
2. I used to work in a factory where my main job was putting the cardboard sleves onto frozen ready meals.
3. I got married up in the highlands of scotland, Dornoch.
4. I get really annoyed at people who have a "life's a compitition" and " mine is better than yours" attitude.
5. I had never traveled abroad until the age of 19.
6. I have crashed every scooter /moped I have ever owned ( hubby alway's say's if it's meant to do 40mph karen will make it go 50mph hehehe.)
7. on my wedding day as soon as the crermony was over I traded my heel's for a pair of cat work boot's ( They wen't really well with my wedding dress lol).
So There you go, are you all still awake lol.
so who do I pass this lot onto.....
Well unfortunatly I only came up with five but all of them have blog's that I check out very often and alway's have yummy projects to show and inspire me so Be sure to go check em out they're well worth a look.
1. Sarah from http://pink-petal-designs.blogspot.com/
2. 23 beech hill http://23beechhill.blogspot.com/
4. Shirley from http://shirleys-cards-and-crafts.blogspot.com/
5. debby4000 http://debby4000.blogspot.com/
well that's all that over and done with now for some crafting.
I've been a busy little bee since we got back from our little holiday so here's what I've been up to...
And here's a sneaky peek at the two ( Didn't I say I had to have more than one hehehe) projects I've got on the go at the moment.
I'm aiming to have both of these finished before we go off on our little holiday at the end of the month so hopefully you'll be seeing the finished projects soon.
Anyway I think I've rambled on for long enough now so I'll speak to you all again soon