Firstly I would like to say a big thank you to you all for all your very kind comments about my little blog shop I very much appreciate that you took the time to take a look and leave a comment.
OK so about two week's ago the lovely Mary Poppins did a post about her lovey rag hearts and well I just had to have one so I asked Mary if she would like to do a little swap with me. She very kindly agreed to the swap and asked that I made a set of beanbags for her little boy. Now I really didn't want to make for one child without the other so I also made a little quilt for her daughters new doll ( sorry I forgot to take pictures before I posted them off but Mary being a bit more organised that I am did take photo's and you can See the quilt and the beanbags on her blog)
So anyway in due course Mr postie gave a knock at my door and well ..... I'll shut up now and show you the rest in photo's ...........
Isn't this just the prettiest card.....
As usual River is first in line ( don't know where he gets that from hehehe)
After a very quick unwrapping he got a lovely cowboy cushion with his Initial appliqued on the front ( which by the way I'm very jealous about because I can never get my zig-zaging to be that neat) But I'm afraid if you want a closer look you'll have to wait because he just ain't letting it go lol.
And in my pretty pink parcel....
now I have to apologise here as my photography skills really doesn't do it justice, isn't it just the prettiest Christmas heart. I love,love,love it
Thank you so much Mary we both love our parcels.
Oh and for a closer look at that adorable cushion....
A couple of week's ago the lovely pixiedust passed two awards my way...
And then this evening the lovely kate who is also my polka dot Christmas swap partner passed me this award....
So what do I have to do? ..... well basically I'm gonna combine the three awards and tell you 10 facts about me and pass it all on to a few of you poor unsuspecting bloggers hehehe.
So here's the part where you decide I'm really weird and you don't want to read my little blog no more lol
1. Although I now live in somerset I was born and bread in the forest of dean. Gloucestershire and then moved to somerset in 2002.
2. I have 2 sisters and one brother
3. I have 5 tattoo's including a rather large pair of angels wings tattooed on my back
4. My darling husband is 15 years older than me.
5. It took me over 6 months to learn how to crochet ( which made me cross because I usually pick things up really quickly)
6. I am a fully qualified senior care assistant and used to work in a care home for the elderly ( pre river)
7. I never go to bed before midnight.
8. I used to be able to keep up with the best of them as far as alcohol was concerned but since I fell pregnant with river I cannot even stand the smell of it (That's weird ain't it)
9. I start my Christmas shopping in January ( OK I know were scraping the barrel now lol)
10. I often suffer from a lack of self confidence.
OK so for those of you that haven't run away screaming lol .
I'm gonna pass these awards on to....................
libbie a new bloggy friend of mine who has a fab blog.
The lovely Mary Poppins a lovely lady who's blog will never fail to cheer you up.
Rachel another new bloggy friend and a lovely lady.
Debbie over at country heart and home who's blog I regularly stalk but very rarely leave a comment but boy can she bake!!!
Becky over at the ramblings of an everyday mummy Another lovely bloggy friend.
Lissy-lou Because she keeps on showing me all the pretties in her magazines that I just have to buy lol.
And ............. YOU ......................................... If you are still reading this post then you deserve it lol
Please do go and check out the blogs that I have linked to they are all fab blogs that I like to haunt regularly.
Anyway that's it for tonight I have been working on a few new bit's for the blog shop so I'm gonna do a bit more before bed.