Friday 18 September 2009

allsorts

Hiya
I hope we are all well on this rather grey looking day.
There's a little story behind this post so I'll bore you a little and start from the beginning...
A couple of week's a go my niece came down to visit and I was showing her some bit's I had made whilst playing about with some polymer clay, and she mentioned that she had seen a licorice allsorts bracelet made from polymer clay and quite liked it. A week or so later her mum ( my sister in law) asked me if I would be able to make a licorice allsorts bracelet and me being me said " well I'll give it a go"
So I had a little play and came up with ........



So I posted it off to her and guess what ... she loved it ....

A few day's later ( I told you this was a bit of a story didn't I hehehe) My sister in law phoned to say that every one loved the bracelet and that if I could possibly make 5 more, my niece had 5 friends who wanted to buy them.
So for the last few day's I have been ... well .... why don't you take a look....





The five for my niece are all packed up and ready to be posted off now and I have 5 charm bracelets left so if anyone wants to get there hands on for just £8 each, just leave me a comment or email me ( my email address is written towards the bottom of my sidebar).

Well that's about it for now were going off in the caravan on Sunday so I'd better get some clothes packed.

Hope you all have a great weekend and I'll speak to you all soon
((((((hugs)))))
Karen





4 comments:

Tina said...

Hi dear Karen,
Wow, they look really yummy!! No wonder your niece's friends wanted to have a bracelet like that too.
Hope you have a super weekend! xxx

MelMel said...

Hello!
Thay are lovely...you talented lady!xx

MarmaladeRose said...

Hello Karen,
They look just like the real thing, infact they're making me a little hungry!

Thank you for the lovely comments about the cushion, thats the only one available at the moment and for sale in Karens pretty shop, but I'm sure she'd pop it in the post for you if you were interested. www.milkchurncottage.blogspot.com or tel 01969 667847

I've got another one under the sewing machine that will be ready soon.

Love Fi x

salty pebble said...

wow i love ur blog! great bracelets how coooool are they! x