Wednesday 4 June 2008

Look what I've got!!!



Aint they just the coolest wellies.
Have I got any need for wellies? um NO but I've had my eye on them for week's and I just had to have them. I'm sure I can think of some occasion to wear them lol

Anyway back to the real reason your here...

Here's a few craft projects I have done over the last few day's.


Here's our new birdhouse for the garden. It came flat packed so I let hubby build it ( well you gotta let keep em happy eh lol ) then I painted and stamped it.



Meet mr owl I made him from a kit I bought in my local craft shop. He's not perfect But I think it's given me enough confidence to have a go at making my own softee's from scratch.



I saw this dream catcher project somewhere online and fancied giving it a go. It was quite easy to do but also quite time consuming.



Here's a quick card I made for my niece's birthday It's just some stamped images that I decoupaged and sat on a beach coloured background.
( Note to self I really must be more organised with birthday cards instead of leaving it till the last minute I acn do better hehehehe)

Oh and I joined a kitchen swap the other day It's my first ever swap so I have been tossing a few Idea's about. Here are a couple of knitted dish clothes I made, I have never been brilliant at knitting but they're not too bad.




Oh and don't worry I'll be sure to let you see what I come up with for the swap in due course.

Speak to you all soon


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

pink-petal-designs said...

Hi Karen,

lovely wellies!! Your dishcloths are great, love the hearts on them, and i LOVE your owl!!!Is it the Lucykate pattern? Its fab.
Sarah x