Thursday 26 June 2008

It's been a while

Sorry it's been a while since I last posted but it's been one thing after another...

We had out little trip to Belgium ( which was lovely ) Then we had Internet troubles so we couldn't get online at all for a few day's and now we've all got this dreaded Bug that's going around (again).

Anyway I have got a few crafty thing to show you, as always all comments are very welcome good or bad lol

Do you remember the lighthouse that we bought at the boot sale a few weeks ago well here it is in it's finished state hanging on my bathroom wall



I think hubby and I made a good team on that one.




And I've been playing about trying to get back into my paper crafting and Here's what I came up with. I just can't seem to make anything that I'm 100% happy with at the moment.

And I had a play about with some felt and beads and come up with this ...


Hopefully it will be made into a door stop but that's one to be left until I'm feeling a little better.

Oh and while we were in Belgium we came across this fab little quilting shop with loads of different kit's fabrics and buttons which of course I just had to have lol
Anyway I thought it was about time I had ago at one of these lovely little mini quilts I keep seeing on all your blogs So Here's attempt number 1



It's a little rough round the edges but not bad for a first attempt I suppose

And It's not finished yet but here's a sneaky peek at mini quilt attempt number 2



Anyway that's it for today I'll speak to you all soon

3 comments:

Apryl said...

beautiful mini quilt, I'm very envious of anyone that can sew becuse its so completly beyond me. Have a lovely weekend.

pink-petal-designs said...

Hi Karen,
i love the quilt you have made and the cupcake and that fabric the cake is on is so yummy where did you get it?
Sarah x

Joey said...

some fab stuff karen! love the cupcake!!! have something on my blog for you.x