Tuesday 22 June 2010

Yes dad but my way is sooo much easier !

So ... You hold the stick just like this and you've got to get the ball's to go into the pockets hmmmmmm ....


OK Dad I think I can do it all by myself now ................
Hmmmm I think maybe it's a bit harder than I thought............ Perhaps If I wear dad's hat I'll be able to play just like dad..........
....... Hmmm maybe not ........ Oh well, " look dad This is a better way !"
... Yippee I got one!!!!!!!! ...........
Hiya folks
I just popped on quickly to say I'm so sorry about my serious lack of blogging over the last few months. I've got Lot's to share with you so I'll try my best to catch up with you all soon.
Hope your all well and enjoying the sunshine.

((((hugs)))


2 comments:

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

I'm sure we have some very similar photos at home of my dad and brother doing the same thing!

Victoria x

Libbie said...

So cute! He's a Daddy's boy I can tell! :) My boys are too! They are missing him because he is in Alaska for 10 days.

I was so happy to see you on the sidebar with a new post, I miss ya! How is the haircutmobile? :) I hope it is going well!