Monday 8 November 2010

Take a guess?

Well That's me at 20 week's and 5 days now ( not that I'm counting or anything lol) and with my 20 week scan booked for tomorrow afternoon I'm sat with ant's in my pants wondering ........

Hmmmmm..........
This..............


.............. Or this .....................


............ This .......................


............. Or this .............

Would anyone like to join me and take a guess at blue or pink. I shall of course be back tomorrow night to update you with the outcome. That is of course as long as the little monkey co-operates and opens it's little legs for us lol.


3 comments:

Jacey said...

I'm going to go with a girl, just because the Cath Kidston floral change bag is so pretty. Here's hoping the little bubba behaves and reveals all!!xx

Auntie Cake said...

I am going with the top one. You need another girl in your life!
Kate

lemonade kitty said...

I so love the "cowboys" so I'm going for "little boy blue" Lucey xxx