Thursday 27 March 2008

altered beer mats


Hiya

Whilst blog hopping the other day I saw little note holder someone had made out of a square beer mat and just had to give it a try ( not sure where I saw it but if anyone knows please let me know so I can give credit where it's due)


Anyway here's my version on an altered beer mat.

I painted the beer mat with lilac paint (2 coats), Then stamped penny black images with stazon and watercoloured with h2o's. Then I added those cute little clips I got from wilkinsons the other day and decorated with a small strip of ribbon and a flower brad.


What do ya think ???




2 comments:

Joey said...

oh no!!! your not going to get me started on something lol, these are great i wouldnt have thought of altering beer mats!.x

Cathy said...

Fab use of beer mats - so simple and very effective.
Love your blog - will pop back again.