Saturday 9 February 2008

Crafters block

I've been having a bit of trouble finding inspiration over the last week or so. So I haven't done a lot. Here's a couple of pic's of what I have managed to create. I hope you like them.
This is an atc I made using a wallpaper sample that I picked up on a recent trip to homebase. Then some jigsaw pieces that I heat embossed with copper embossing powder then I stamped the image over the top with black stayzon. I,m not overly happy with it but hubby like's it which is always a good sign.

This is a valenitne's day card I made for my hubby The backing paper is another wallpaper sample I picked up. Then I just matted and layered the stamped images over the top and added a couple of clear gems just to give it a bit of bling.
I have also turned my hand to something slightly different this week and started making a rug for rivers bedroom however It seems to be a rather slow process so You may have to wait a little while before I show it to you.

No comments: